- Are your products paraben, sulphate, synthetic fragrance, and phthalate free?
- Yes — all of our products meet the highest quality in avoiding certain additives. Our reasons for not including these ingredients range from not being suitable for those with sensitive skin to not being safe for infants. While our products aren’t made for babies, we want new moms to feel comfortable with buying our products.
The skincare industry has come a long way; there are so many innovative ingredients and substances that are naturally derived, that we use in place of parabens, sulphates, synthetic fragrances and phthalates.
- Do you test on animals?
- No, we do not and will never test on animals!
- What is the shelf life of your products?
- Most of our products will be safe to use for 6-12 months.
- Where should I store your products?
- Since our products are made with 100% natural oils and ingredients, keep all products at room temperature and away from direct sunlight. Ensure that all products are kept away from children as well.
- Do any of your products contain SPF?
- At the moment, we do not have a product that contains SPF.
- Are your products fragrance free?
- All of our products are free from synthetic fragrances however, we use very limited amounts of essential oils in our products. Please reach out if you have a specific question about our use of essential oils.