- 1 onion sliced
- 10 white or cremini mushrooms chopped
- 2 tomatoes sliced (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of brown rice flour
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 of freshly grounded black pepper
- 1/4 tea spoon of cumin
Heat the oven to 350°F.
Fry the onions with 2 tablespoons of olive oil until lightly golden. Add the chopped mushrooms, add salt and pepper and fry for about 5 mins. Remove from the heat and cool.
Crack the eggs in a medium bowl, add brown rice flour. Whisk together. Add the mushroom mixture into the bowl, add tomatoes and mix until combined.
Grease a pan and pour the mixture into it. Bake for 30 mins. Eat hot or cold. Enjoy.